Six Reasons for Attending Church School as an Adult:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of scripture.
- Learn from the teachings of great religious thinkers throughout the centuries.
- Share ways to translate your faith into action in your daily life.
- Explore with others the answers to the profound questions of faith and life.
- Learn about the traditions and teachings of the Presbyterian Church.
- Become a part of a community within the church.
Pine Street offers a variety of approaches, from weekly classes to special forums to help adults grow in their understanding of their faith. The forums center on specific topics and are held periodically throughout the year in McCormick Fellowship Hall.
New Members Class is held regularly, providing those seeking membership an opportunity to learn more about their faith and about the church. For further information about membership, contact the church office or speak to one of the pastors after morning worship.